Here at Disciple, we’re all about helping communities thrive. We’ve recently launched Groups, where members can engage with each other around certain topics. As a community Host, you’ll enjoy more control, greater flexibility, and deeper engagement – all without making life complicated for you, your team, or your community members. How will your community benefit from Groups?
- You’ll be able to segment your audience by certain interests and inspire conversations around certain topics.
- Members will have a better experience as they can now join or leave groups.
- You’ll be able to send push-notification to Groups members with more relevant content.
Taking into account your feedback, Groups will have the following functionality:
- Posts that can be either fed by the Group Admin only or by Group members.
- Some Groups are mandatory and all members will be part of them as soon as they sign up.
- Groups can be public or private. If a Group is private a member will require the approval of the Group Admin to access the Group.
- Groups can also be secret, requiring the Group Admin to manually add people to the group.
We have more exciting product announcements to come. Stay tuned!