Our mission is to help communities of all shapes and sizes thrive in an environment they control and own. We are a fast moving technology business going through exciting growth.
Having built native community apps for a diverse range of customers, from global entertainment brands such as the Rolling Stones, the UK’s first constituency community for Matt Hancock MP, to major global corporations, celebrity chefs, think tanks, residential communities and schools, we have now opened up the platform for anyone to create their own community on a SaaS basis.
All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a platform they define and they control.
We currently have over 200 native apps live in the Apple & Google Play app stores. We are soon launching our PWA client. Our apps our white label and configured to the requirements of our customers.
Disciple is looking for a highly motivated Senior Mobile Architect who will quickly become a key part of the growth of the business.
As Senior Mobile Architect you’ll responsible for development across iOS & Android native apps to ensure that we have a product that both our customers and engineers love.
The ideal candidate has experience of both iOS & Android development, is collaborative, hands-on, passionate and holds a wide variety of skills and interests.
You’ll report to our: CTO
You will be responsible for
Working closely with the CTO in the following areas:
- Overseeing development across the mobile teams
- Improving architecture to ensure high development velocity
- Ensuring good coverage of test automation across the apps
- Evangelising & documenting best development practices in Engineering team
- Ensuring high quality code
- Working alongside the Product team to deliver new features with minimal cost
- Work closely with the API Engineering team
You’ll love this role if you love
- High impact in a growing business
- Automated testing
- Solving problems
People we’ll love have
- Hands on development experience of Android & iOS native apps
- Experience of Swift, Kotlin
- >In depth experience in test automation
- A minimum of 6 years of development experience
- A yearning to keep abreast of new technology and development best practice
- Ability to communicate ideas across a distributed team
- Agile working environment experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and confidence working in a fast-paced environment
In return we’ll offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Option scheme
- A regularly stocked beer fridge, breakfast bar and fruit bowl
- Fun and friendly working environment in open plan office
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers
- The chance to build a new category of business