Our mission is to help communities of all shapes and sizes thrive in an environment they control and own. We are a fast moving technology business going through exciting growth.
Having built native community apps for a diverse range of customers, from global entertainment brands such as the Rolling Stones, the UK’s first constituency community for Matt Hancock MP, to major global corporations, celebrity chefs, think tanks, residential communities and schools, we have now opened up the platform for anyone to create their own community on a SaaS basis.
All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a platform they define and they control.
Place of work: Pawia 9, Kraków
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing product specification and suggesting solutions
- New features (80%), bug fixes (20%)
- Working closely with the product team
Required technical skills:
- HTML5, CSS3 (Bootstrap 4)
- Vue.js (SPA, vuex, vue-router)
- REST API client
- Unit and integration tests
- English (min B2 level)
- Ruby (Nice to have)
In return we’ll offer:
- Salary: 13 000 – 19 000 PLN net/month
- Work in new office building in Kraków (High5ive, Pawia 9) and remotely
- Work in either open space or private office room
- Non-corporate habit, our company member are like big family
- Free office facilities: coffee, tea, relax area, PS4, breakfasts
- Freedom in worktime organisation