Our mission is to help independent communities of all shapes and sizes thrive in a mobile first world. We are a fast moving technology business going through exciting growth.
Having built native communities for a diverse range of customers, from global entertainment brands such as the Rolling Stones, the UK’s first parliamentary constituency community for Matt Hancock MP, to major global corporations, celebrity chefs, think tanks, residential communities and schools, we have now opened up the platform for anyone to create their own community on a SaaS basis.
All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a social platform they define and they control.
We are now looking for an experienced Senior Content Manager to join our Growth Marketing Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building & improving our inbound sales funnel, outlining & executing the SEO strategy and managing a team of freelance content writers to produce and distribute thought leadership content.
This is an amazing role for a data-driven Senior Content Manager with a B2B SaaS background who can balance strategy and execution.
You’ll report to our: Head of Growth
You will be responsible for:
1. Building & optimizing the inbound sales funnel.
You’ll be working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to build & improve our inbound sales funnel by running experiments and iterating buying journeys.
2. Creating & executing Disciple’s SEO strategy.
You’ll be responsible for creating monthly & quarterly SEO strategies to drive quality organic traffic and convert it into buy-ready leads.
3. Managing the team of freelance content writers.
You’ll be building up and managing a team of freelance content writers to produce & distribute thought leadership for the blog and guest posting.
4. Spearheading Disciple’s external messaging and PR strategy.
You’ll be spearheading Disciple’s vision externally by working with PR agency and publications, such as Forbes.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Have a passion for online communities and community building.
- Are excited by technological and societal innovation.
- Feel a natural sense of urgency to get things done.
- Have a brain full of ideas.
- You are hungry to learn, develop and constantly improve your skills.
- Enjoy owning a role and having responsibility to plan strategy.
People we’ll love have:
- Believe the content is the King.
- Think that the best way to scale a company is organically.
- Understand buying journeys.
- Hungry for data.
People we’ll love have:
- 3+ years experience in content marketing in a B2B SaaS startup.
- Experience in building SEO strategies.
- Experience in building content-driven email flows.
- Constant drive for improvement through A/B testing.
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation software.
- A good feel for when to make a decision by themselves and when to escalate.
Sound like the perfect next role for you? Complete the form below to apply!