Our mission is to help communities of all shapes and sizes thrive in an environment they control and own. We are a fast moving technology business going through rapid growth.
Having built native community apps for a diverse range of customers, from global entertainment brands such as the Rolling Stones, the UK’s first constituency community for Matt Hancock MP, to major global corporations, celebrity chefs, think tanks, sports communities and schools. We have now opened up the platform for anyone to create their own community on a SaaS basis – and have attracted global interest from Fintech, Retail, Telecoms through to Wildlife conservation
All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a platform they define and they control.
Disciple is a fast growing company, hitting it’s KPIs and gaining traction with a wide variety of Customers. Our Marketing team is doing a fantastic job of generating quality leads for our Sales team of three, and to support an increase in volume we are expanding the team and looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Execs.
Sales Execs will have 2 + years experience either in a quota carrying role, or as an overachiever in an Inside Sales/Sales Development capacity and want to take the next step into full cycle sales. Knowledge of Social Media or Marketing solutions is an advantage, but not essential. What is essential though, is the drive to over achieve on sales targets & KPI’s, the desire to earn a bunch of money, and the attitude to work as a team to build something extremely special as we grow.
Our Sales Execs are the first point of contact for our Customers. Our Customers want to grow, develop and increase the engagement in their communities. Our Sales Execs love discussing and understanding the challenges our Customers are facing. They have a deep knowledge of our Platform and can explain how it can help a community to thrive.
You’ll report to our: Head of Sales & Sales Operations.
Place of work: Camden Town, London
You will be responsible for:
- Representing Disciple – you are the first person our Customers will be in touch with after they visit our website or see our adverts. You will make a brilliant first impression and enjoy being the frontline of a great company with a great product. You will jump at the opportunity to represent Disciple at events and conferences.
- Qualifying Leads – We have a great marketing machine delivering a consistent flow of quality leads. You will develop a 6th sense for filtering the high potential leads from those we can’t help. We have an amazing Platform, that can help a huge range of communities, but it won’t solve every problem. We want Happy Customers who expand their use of the product and have longer lifetimes.
- Closing Deals – We love closing deals, getting Customers live on our Platform and helping them improve their communities. We run an efficient team and are always working to improve and shorten our sales cycle. You will work with your Customers to guide them through their decision process as efficiently as possible, the quicker they are live on the platform the quicker they can enjoy the benefits of our Platform.
- Hitting Targets – We believe in our mission, team and product. We have set aggressive goals that we can all hit by working hard and smart. You will enjoy agreeing, hitting and exceeding your stretch targets and know that you are an important part of the Company’s success. You like to share your learnings and help us spot patterns and trends in the data.
- Developing Processes – We are a young and fast-growing company, our way of working and getting things done is not set in stone. You will give us feedback and help us to improve how we are engaging with Customers. We listen to our team and our Customers and are quick to make decisions and changes.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Are excited by technological and societal innovation
- Feel a natural sense of urgency to get things done
- Have a brain full of ideas
- You are hungry to learn, develop and constantly improve your skills
People we’ll love have:
- 2+ years of Business Development or Sales in a SaaS (or similar) startup
- Great communication skills and a good telephone/email manner
- A good feel for when to make a decision by themselves and when to escalate it
- A willingness to experiment, iterate, learn and do better next time
- The drive to take responsibility for a target and market growth
In return we’ll offer:
- Salary £35k Base. OTE £70k with no Caps, and accelerators on overachievement.
- With rapid growth comes the creation of additional sales roles being created all the time. Fantastic opportunity here to for the right individual to build out a real career path.
- A regularly stocked beer fridge, breakfast bar and fruit bowl
- Fun and friendly working environment in an open plan office
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers
- The chance to build a new category of business
- The benefit of real skillset coaching, and an 8 week on-boarding schedule.
Sound like the perfect next role for you? Complete the form below to apply!