Our mission is to help independent communities of all shapes and sizes thrive. We are a fast-moving SaaS technology business going through exciting growth.
Having built community apps for a diverse range of customers, from global entertainment brands such as The Rolling Stones, a community for Matt Hancock MP, to major global corporations, celebrity chefs, think tanks, residential communities and schools, we have now opened up the platform for anyone to create their own community on a SaaS basis.
All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a platform they define and they control.
Disciple is a fast-growing company, hitting it’s KPIs and gaining traction with a wide variety of customers. Our Growth Marketing team is focusing on generating quality sales leads through both organic and paid channels.
We are now looking for a hard-working Sales & Marketing assistant, who will be responsible for qualifying inbound sales opportunities, researching potential customers and understanding prospects’ needs.
This is an amazing role for someone who wants to learn quickly about the world of marketing, sales and startups.
Please note that this is a 6-month full-time contract with an opportunity to extend.
You’ll report to our: Head of Growth.
Place of work: Farringdon.
You will be responsible for:
- Qualifying inbound leads and send high-quality opportunities to the sales team.
- Doing an in-depth market analysis and customer research.
- Providing support and assistance to the marketing and sales teams.
- We are also happy to teach the basics of Marketing (SEO & Paid Marketing) and/or Sales.
People we’ll love have:
- Attention to detail and are results-oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution.
- The drive to get a lot done as a one-person team across a number of stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Great communication skills, able to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts.
In return we’ll offer:
- Competetive salary.
- Opportunities to learn the foundations of marketing and sales in a software business.
- A regularly stocked beer fridge, breakfast bar, and fruit bowl.
- Fun and friendly working environment in an open-plan office in the heart of London.
- Collaborative, transparent and fun-loving office culture.
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers.
- The chance to build a new category of business.
Sound like the perfect next role for you? Complete the form below to apply!