Disciple empowers brands and creators to build independent communities of true value. As industry leaders in the Passion Economy, Disciple aims to educate the world on the power of building true connections led by an excitement for taking passion seriously.
We enable creators, business owners and brands to unlock their true earning potential, build meaningful connections with their members and engage them using new and innovative software.
Disciple exists to create a level of freedom from social media noise, control over owned data and communication and most importantly a community focus and creativity amongst ambitious individuals.
We are creating a new era for community builders. Come and join our movement!
As a Test Engineer you will be working as part of the QA team to constantly improve product quality. Your main responsibilities will be on mobile manual testing, but also working as part of a mobile automations team.
- Experience in manual mobile testing, Functional testing
- Proxy HTTP (Charles)
- Defect priority recognition
- Sensitivity to details
- English (B2)
Nice to have:
- Experience in mobile automations is a plus – Appium, WebDriver (Python)
- REST API testing
- Experience in using command line interface (CLI)
- CI usage knowledge (Jenkins)HubSpot to manage our customers, tickets and entire CRM.
- Working remotely with option to regularly meet in the office
- Salary based on experience
- Opportunity to learn mobile automated tests
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers, The opportunity to build a new and exciting category of business, Fun and friendly working environment, Free choice on salary currency (PLN or GBP), Free choice on equipment (own or our MacBooks)