Our mission is to help independent communities of all shapes and sizes thrive. We are a fast-moving SaaS technology business going through exciting growth.
Having built community apps for a diverse range of customers, from global entertainment brands such as The Rolling Stones, a community for Matt Hancock MP, to major global corporations, celebrity chefs, think tanks, residential communities and schools, we have now opened up the platform for anyone to create their own community on a SaaS basis.
All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a platform they define and they control.
We are now looking for an experienced B2B Performance Marketer to join our Growth Marketing Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving high-quality inbound leads through paid channels and improving our inbound sales funnel.
This is an amazing role for a data-driven performance manager with a B2B SaaS background who can balance strategy and execution.
You’ll report to our: Head of Growth.
Place of work: Farringdon.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving high-quality inbound leads.
You’ll be creating new and scaling existing paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram GoogleAds and LinkedIn.
- Interpreting & acting on data insights.
You’ll be generating data-driven hypotheses; methodically testing channels, tactics, and creatives. You’ll be using data insights, customer profiling and reporting to inform customer segmentation and optimisation.
- Building & optimizing the inbound sales funnel.
You’ll be working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to build & improve our inbound sales funnel by running experiments and iterating buying journeys.
- KPI reporting and tracking.
You’ll be analysing performance across the various marketing channels, and sharing metrics and learnings with stakeholders in order to develop a testing roadmap and scale new acquisition channels
- Working with Design & Product teams.
You’ll be working closely with both Design & Product teams to develop new creative strategies and building a world-class self-serve experience for our customers.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Love working with paid channels.
- Want to grow a company from £1m to £100m.
- Want to constantly test and improve things.
- Hungry for data.
People we’ll love have:
- 3+ years experience in performance marketing in a B2B SaaS startup.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and GoogleAds.
- Experience in managing large marketing budgets.
- Experience in working with content-driven funnels.
- Constant drive for improvement through A/B testing.
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation software.
- A good feel for when to make a decision by themselves and when to escalate.
In return we’ll offer:
- Competetive salary.
- Opportunities to learn the foundations of marketing and sales in a software business.
- A regularly stocked beer fridge, breakfast bar, and fruit bowl.
- Fun and friendly working environment in an open-plan office in the heart of London.
- Collaborative, transparent and fun-loving office culture.
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers.
- The chance to build a new category of business.
Please note that we are looking for a successful candidate to start in June.
Sound like the perfect next role for you? Complete the form below to apply!