Disciple empowers brands and creators to build independent communities of true value. We are capitalising on the global trend for citizens, brands and creators to engage in single interest, passion communities alongside social media. This shift is being driven by the online world’s move from an attention economy to a passion economy.
Disciple is a platform for building and managing online, branded networks and communities. All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a social platform they define and they control.
We currently have over 500 native apps live in the Apple & Google Play app stores, as well as a web client. Our apps are white label and configured to the requirements of our customers.
Disciple is looking for a highly motivated Infrastructure Engineer who will quickly become a key part of the Infrastructure team. The team looks after the hosting of our customer’s fast growing communities, as well as the development & deployment pipelines.
You will be joining a team of 2 other Infrastructure Engineers, which forms part of the larger Engineering team of 15 people.
The ideal candidate has broad experience of hosting on AWS, is collaborative, hands-on, passionate and holds a wide variety of skills and interests.
You’ll report to our: CTO, Alexis Orssich
Skills we’re looking for:
- Infrastructure as code
- Continuous integration / deployment / delivery
- Prometheus & Grafana
Bonus if you have experience of the following:
- iOS/Android deployment automation (Fastlane)
People we’ll love will have:
- An excitement for working in a fast growing startup where they can learn, grow quickly and make an out-sized contribution
- Great attention to detail, you don’t let things fall through the cracks and the little things matter
- A desire to impact the Company outside of your own team, to getting stuck into wider operational projects and help other teams improve
- A drive to self-develop, gain experience, improve their skills and learn new tricks
In return we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers
- The chance to build a new category of business