Disciple is capitalising on the global trend for citizens, brands and creators to engage in single interest, passion communities alongside social media.
This shift is being driven by the online world’s move from an attention economy to a passion economy.
Disciple enables businesses to join the passion economy and creators with passionate communities to build businesses. We do this by allowing our customers to create proprietary community networks that allow their customers, fans , followers to become members of the things in life they are passionate about.
Disciple is a platform for building and managing online, branded networks. All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a social platform they define and they control.
Disciple is a fast growing company that is gaining traction with a wide spectrum of Customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and client-driven Head of Customer Success with strong project-delivery, customer-engagement, and problem-solving skills.
You will lead the Customer Success and Support teams ensuring they deliver a great customer experience across new customer onboarding, account management and customer support.
We strive everyday to improve the product and service we offer our Hosts so that we can enable them to build amazing passion communities and get maximum value from the Disciple platform.
You’ll be a key member of the leadership team, working closely with the COO on setting Customer Success strategy for the company going forward and be able to successfully collaborate with all management, including Sales, Product, Operations and Marketing, to help ensure every contact a customer has with Disciple is a great one.
This is an exciting and demanding role that requires strong organisation & communication skills, focus, energy and passion for what we do and believe in. You absolutely believe in Customer Success and keep up to date with new trends, news and ways of creating the best experience for your customers.
You’ll report to our: COO
You will be responsible for:
Building a great team/function:
- Combining your client focused mindset with a creative approach you’ll be expected to design and implement scalable processes, you also know how to review their effectiveness and iterate.
- Coaching and mentoring the team through their professional development, with clear milestones and career progression
- Communicating clearly to all levels of team members and collaborating closely with the CEO and COO setting on going Customer Success strategy
- Hiring outstanding Customer Success Managers to grow the team as the business expands
New Customer Onboarding:
- Continually experimenting and iterating on our existing onboarding process to remove friction and inject delight at each step.
- Working closely with our Product and Engineering teams as we move to a fully self-service model which will allow Hosts to create, customise and deploy their communities in minutes
- Developing and monitoring signals of upsell-readiness and working with the Sales team support the Host.
- Building and implementing processes to maintain high customer satisfaction and minimise churn
- Identifying inefficiencies in the customer lifecycle and ensure they are addressed promptly
- Ensuring that when Customers do have an issue with the product, they have a great experience of getting it resolved by the support team.
- Working with the Product team to communicate this vital feedback on any recurring issues
You’ll love this role if you:
- Thrive in the ever-changing (and slightly chaotic!) world of a fast growing startup
- See yourself as a doer-manager and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
- Deeply care about customer interactions and how they reflect on us all
- Love experimenting and trying new ways of doing things, learning from the ones that don’t work and doubling down on the ones that do
- Have a built-in drive to execute, get things done, and make things happen
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Passion and focus
- Ability to build relationships quickly
People we’ll love have:
- An immediate connection and attraction to the Disciple mission and belief that they can make an impact on it
- Excellent senior customer success experience from a high growth SaaS business and have lead and developed SaaS Customer Success teams successfully
- Experience leading, coaching, and empowering your team to do their best work
- Proven experience in designing and executing customer success strategies and processes which are clear and successful
- Are up to date with the latest customer success, software as a service, and platform as a service technology trends and best practices.
In return we’ll offer:
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers
- The opportunity to build a new category of business
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pension scheme
- Share option scheme
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- A regularly stocked beer fridge, breakfast bar and fruit bowl
- Fun and friendly working environment in open plan office