Disciple empowers brands and creators to build independent communities of true value. We are capitalising on the global trend for citizens, brands and creators to engage in single interest, passion communities alongside social media. This shift is being driven by the online world’s move from an attention economy to a passion economy.
Disciple enables businesses to join the passion economy and creators with passionate communities to build businesses. We do this by allowing our customers to create proprietary community networks that allow their customers, fans or followers to unite with the things that they are most passionate about.
Disciple is a platform for building and managing online, branded networks and communities. All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a social platform they define and they control.
Our dream digital designer will be responsible for creating and designing digital assets to use across all our marketing channels, including web, email, display and social advertising channels. You will work closely with the marketing team to help close new and grow existing businesses by creating compelling assets and strategies that perform.
You’ll report to our: Head of marketing
You will be responsible for:
- Ideate and design engaging scalable high-quality marketing content across all channels, including digital assets, case studies, blogs, video, whitepapers, business presentations, infographics and events/trade shows.
- Lead on the expansion of our web presence; developing new aspects that reflect and build on our existing branding online, while ensuring all creative assets have a consistent visual appearance and adhere to the branding guidelines.
- Pilot alternative and creative ways to deliver the best engagement from our audience through good design and best practices.
- Manage multiple projects and communication with multiple stakeholders – all with different timelines and expectations.
You’ll love this role if you:
- A Creative conceptual thinker, who is able to translate complex and abstract concepts into beautiful visuals.
- Love the challenge of executing a brief to create the best possible customer journey.
- You think Digital-first; prototyping and sketching on-screen, and at ease with Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CS and Canva.
You’ll fit in if:
- 2/3+ years of demonstrable experience as a web/digital designer, and a portfolio of marketing assets you can share and explain your process and approach.
- You must be an expert at working in Figma and creating/maintaining design systems.
- Razor-sharp attention to detail, on top of your exceptional type and layout skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative to plan, prioritise and deliver results.
In return we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary.
- A regularly stocked beer fridge, breakfast bar and fruit bowl.
- Fun and friendly working environment.
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture.
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers.
- The chance to build a new category of business.
*Only applications with a portfolio/link to portfolio attached will be considered