Our mission is to help communities of all shapes and sizes thrive in an environment they control and own. We are a fast moving technology business going through exciting growth.Having built native community apps for a diverse range of customers, from global entertainment brands such as the Rolling Stones, the UK’s first constituency community for Matt Hancock MP, to major global corporations, celebrity chefs, think tanks, residential communities and schools, we have now opened up the platform for anyone to create their own community on a SaaS basis.
All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a platform they define and they control.
Disciple is looking for an ambitious, proactive Digital Designer who will quickly become a key part of the growth of the business.As a designer you’ll play a crucial role in attracting new visitors and improving conversion rates on the Disciple website. The ideal candidate is collaborative, hands-on, passionate and holds a wide variety of design skills and interests.
From awareness and education about Disciple and the problems our Platform can help solve, through to onboarding and early life on the Platform, your role will be varied and challenging.
You’ll report to our: Head of Design
Place of work: Camden Town, London
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Head of Design to produce:
- Marketing design
- Sales, customer success and marketing videos
- Illustrations and animations
- PDF design
- UX design
- Web design
- Email design
You’ll work across multiple design disciplines: photography for social media marketing campaigns, video production for product walkthroughs, PDF design for improving customer experience, illustration, animation and web design.
You’ll love this role if you:
- An eye for simplicity
- A brain full of ideas
- An opinion
People we’ll love have:
- A degree in digital design or a related field
- The ability to deliver with speed and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked with Product teams
- Flexibility and confidence working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion about digital design trends and will have a good understanding of graphic design principles, typography, emerging tech and design software
- Experience in at least three of the following and will be ready to learn: vector illustration, photo editing and manipulation, video production, animation, web/UI design, web development, HTML email design, PDF/print design, UX design processes and marketing design strategy
- The ability to bring Disciple’s story to life in: Adobe CC / Sketch / Figma
In return we’ll offer:
- Up to £25k salary
- Pension scheme
- Option scheme
- A regularly stocked beer fridge, breakfast bar and fruit bowl
- Fun and friendly working environment in open plan office
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers
- The chance to build a new category of business
Sound like the perfect next role for you? Complete the form below to apply!