Disciple empowers brands and creators to build independent communities of true value. As industry leaders in the Passion Economy, Disciple aims to educate the world on the power of building true connections led by an excitement for taking passion seriously.
We enable creators, business owners and brands to unlock their true earning potential, build meaningful connections with their members and engage them using new and innovative software.
Disciple exists to create a level of freedom from social media noise, control over owned data and communication and most importantly a community focus and creativity amongst ambitious individuals.
We are creating a new era for community builders. Come and join our movement!
Disciple’s is a fast growing company that is gaining traction with a wide spectrum of Customers. To support our next phase of growth, we are expanding our Customer Success team.
Our CSMs manage our Customers at each stage of their life cycle on the Disciple Platform. They help them from onboarding, through launch, early life and ongoing retention. They are our Customers’ advocate and “go-to” person.
This role is specifically for the post-launch part of the customer lifecycle, assessing customer health, communicating regularly to ensure success and encourage growth in their community.
This is an exciting and demanding role that requires strong organisation & communication skills, focus, energy, creativity and passion for what we do and believe in.
You will be responsible for
Your own roster of Disciple customers ensuring their smooth onboarding and platform education. Your individual KPIs will be set around the Number and Speed of launches, ARR launched and NPS. The functions of our Customer Success managers include the following:
- Managing Customers – You will build strong relationships with them, they are your Customers. You will help them get the best from the Disciple platform. Our common goal is happy long-term Customers. You will enjoy managing and communicating with your customers on a one-to-one basis and at scale.
- Provide expertise – You will become an expert in two key areas. The first is our product and technology and how everything works. The second is the Community Building and management to educate our hosts on how best to make their communities grow and thrive.
- Production – You will be able to perform all necessary technical and production tasks in order to help our customers launch their community apps onto the Apple and Google Play Stores. All training will be provided, however, you will need to be fairly comfortable in learning various software. This is a big part of this role and hands-on attitude is a must, as you won’t be relying on product or tech teams to facilitate certain technical tasks for you.
- Education – With the help of our Product and Tech teams you will develop a deep knowledge of the Disciple Platform. You will run and improve our tailored training sessions and ensure that your Customers have access to the information and tools they need. You will continue to help develop the Disciple Knowledge Base centre.
- Communication – Working with our Product and Marketing teams, you will help make sure your customers are up to date with key product updates and help them get the most out of the Disciple platform.
- Retention & Growth – Customer retention is very important to the business and happy Customers expand their use of the Platform and have longer lifetimes.
Tools we use:
- HubSpot to manage our customers, tickets and entire CRM.
- Slack to communicate internally
- Apple and Google Play Store Consoles
- Gsuite – Gmail, slides, sheets etc
- Disciple platform – to build and host our customers’ communities
You’ll love this role if you
- Great communication skills with the ability to explain a complex product in simple terms.
- Impeccable and friendly email manner with the ability to prioritise your communication with customers effectively and efficiently. Email traffic can get high very quickly.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Hands-on attitude and ability to learn new things quickly.
- A “make things happen” attitude.
- Data-driven, analytical approach with an ability to translate information into actionable insights.
- Passion and focus.
- A knack for getting on with people on various levels.
- Ability to build relationships quickly, internally and externally.
- Critical and creative thinking always striving to improve what we do and how we do it.
People we’ll love have
- 2+ years of customer success, or account, or customer support management experience. Ideally in B2B, media/entertainment or similar industry. SaaS experience would be a great advantage.
- Good general knowledge of the business of Apps, SaaS and the broader technology landscape.
- A drive to continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and NPS scores.
- An interest and understanding of online communities and “passion economy”.
- Excellent communication skills dealing with issue tracking and crisis management for internal and external stakeholders and at all levels of management.
- Apple Mac skills, very proficient in Microsoft package or similar.
- You are passionate and very focused.
In return we’ll offer
- Competitive salary
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Flexible working to combine the ability to work remotely and at the office
- Collaborative, transparent and fun-loving office culture
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers
- The chance to build a new category of business