Our mission is to help independent communities of all shapes and sizes thrive in a mobile-first world. We are a fast-moving SaaS technology business going through exciting growth.
Having built native app communities for a diverse range of customers, from global entertainment brands such as the Rolling Stones, a community for Matt Hancock MP, to major global corporations, celebrity chefs, think tanks, residential communities and schools, we have now opened up the platform for anyone to create their own community on a SaaS basis.
All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a platform they define and they control.
This isn’t your traditional Content Manager role. You’ll have an active role by shaping how we ensure our customers have a seamless, rewarding and delightful experience. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing content to improve the customer experience, drive further adoption and engagement and allow our current and future customer base to self-serve and thrive.
You’ll report to our: Head of Customer Success
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the customer lifecycle and identifying opportunities for growth and improvements of the customer experience.
- Partnering with Marketing and Product to deliver assets and content to our customers including customer onboarding and self-service material.
- Being front and center in all customer communications. You will create and distribute all content to our current and future customer base.
- Bringing everything together for the Customer Success team by managing the internal Customer Success knowledge base, ensuring that the CS team has access to all the right resources to bring their best work to our customers.
- Learning the Disciple community platform; its strengths, weaknesses, product gaps, and roadmap. Working with CS and Product to experiment and develop key messages and inspiring content to prepare the customers for success and community growth.
- Supporting the content creation for online and external customer events such as customer training webinars, meet-ups, and advisory board meetings.
- Utilizing external resources to develop best practices and leverage data from internal systems including HubSpot, Pendo, Gainsight and other internal tools.
People we’ll love:
- Creative, and a constant source of new ideas on how to improve the customer experience. You like learning fast and are naturally curious.
- Experienced in driving and improving customer experience through content creation.
- Someone who enjoys becoming an expert in our platform and roadmap to clearly communicate about them externally and internally.
- Have built scaled customer content programs aimed at increasing adoption and usage.
- Don’t mind getting stuck in and working across a number of stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Passionate for service and customer experience.
- Great communication skills, able to clearly articulate and present complex scenarios and concepts, in written form and basic visual design or video.
- Attention to detail and are results-oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution.
- 2-3 years of experience in software and technology, preferably in SaaS, community platforms or app development.
In return we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- A regularly stocked beer fridge, breakfast bar, and fruit bowl.
- Fun and friendly working environment in an open-plan office in the heart of London.
- Collaborative, transparent and fun-loving office culture.
- Progression in a fast-growing SaaS company.
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers.
- The chance to build a new category of business.
Sound like the perfect next role for you? Complete the form below to apply!
*Due to the amount of applications, you may only receive a response should your application be successful but we thank you for your interest in Disciple