Our mission is to help independent communities of all shapes and sizes thrive in a mobile-first world. We are a fast-moving SaaS technology business going through exciting growth.
Having built native app communities for a diverse range of customers, from global entertainment brands such as the Rolling Stones, a community for Matt Hancock MP, to major global corporations, celebrity chefs, think tanks, residential communities and schools, we have now opened up the platform for anyone to create their own community on a SaaS basis.
All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a platform they define and they control.
This isn’t your traditional content manager role. You’ll have an active role by shaping how we ensure our customers have a seamless, rewarding and delightful experience. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing targeted programs to drive further adoption and engagement. You will also improve and own the self-serve content for our current and new customer base.
You’ll report to our: Head of Customer Success.
Place of work: Farringdon Station.
You will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Marketing and Product to deliver assets and content to our customers (customer onboarding material, success & self-serve portal, ongoing customer celebration campaigns, etc.) and Customer Success team members (templates for customer presentations, follow-up emails etc.).
- Being front and center in all customer communications: execute on communications prepared by product for important product updates. You will draft and distribute monthly newsletters, adoption, and engagement programs (emails, automated in-app messaging, etc.).
- Bringing everything together for the Customer Success team by managing the internal Customer Success knowledge base, ensuring that the CS team has ready access to all the right resources to bring their best work to our customers. You’ll help reduce the noise and distraction for the Customer Success team.
- Understanding the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities for growth and optimization for our B2B SaaS platform.
- Learning the Disciple community platform; its strengths, weaknesses, product gaps, and roadmap. Working with CS and Product to experiment and develop key messages and inspiring content to prepare the customers for success and community growth.
- Supporting the content creation for online and external customer events such as customer training webinars, meet-ups, and advisory board meetings.
- Being an active facilitator of our customer survey programs including the post-implementation and semi-annual customer experience surveys.
- Utilizing external resources to develop best practices and leverage data from internal systems including HubSpot, Pendo and other internal tools.
You’ll love this role if you enjoy:
- Being creative, and a constant source of new ideas on how to improve the customer experience. Like learning fast and are naturally curious.
- Becoming an expert in our platform and roadmap to clearly communicate them externally and internally.
- Articulating both business and technical messages to diverse audiences.
- Building scaled customer content programs aimed at increasing the adoption and usage of the platform.
- Partnering with Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Design, and Sales.
People we’ll love have:
- The drive to get a lot done as a one-person team across a number of stakeholders and competing priorities.
- A deep passion for service – you understand the positive impact that you and Disciple can have and you’ll make every effort to deliver a great experience.
- Great communication skills, able to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts, in written form and basic visual design or video.
- Deep understanding of software adoption and comms workflows.
- 2-3 years of experience in software and technology, preferably in SaaS, community platforms or app development.
- Relevant experience in driving and improving customer experience through content creation, program management, by being part of Product Marketing, Marketing, and/or Customers Success.
- Attention to detail and are results-oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution.
In return we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Option scheme.
- A regularly stocked beer fridge, breakfast bar, and fruit bowl.
- Fun and friendly working environment in an open-plan office in the heart of London.
- Collaborative, transparent and fun-loving office culture.
- Progression in a fast-growing SaaS company.
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers.
- The chance to build a new category of business.
Sound like the perfect next role for you? Complete the form below to apply!